Car body damage repair tool glue gun
Car Dent Pullers with Bridge are ideal for car dent removal, door dings and hail damage repair, and minor dent removal. The dent remover kit is great for working on the sheet metal processing of trucks, automobiles, refrigerators, motorcycles bodies, washing machines and other metal surface dents.
- Developed and utilized by professional auto-body experts.
- Unique patent-pending arched bridge design eliminates the chance for additional damage. Other systems without our arched bridge design are known to a car!
- Patent-pending adhesive system design guarantees dent removal without the mess. Sticky residue other systems are known to leave behind.
- Repairs dents in almost any place on any vehicle.
- Easily removes dents from hail, car doors, shopping carts and more without damaging the surface of your car.
1 x glue gun
3 x glue pad and stem
1 x glue sticks
1 x knockdown tool
1 x Pulling bridge and knob
1 x Wing nut
1 x glue pad and stem
Easy to use: (Suit for dent&ding and home DIY repair)
Step 1. Clean dent surface.
Step 2. Put the glue sticks to the gun and heat, connect the power source and preheat for 5-10 minutes.
Step 3. According to the dent size, choose the Glue Puller Tab, then put the heated glue on the puller tab, immediately place the puller tab in the centre of the dent and hold on until it sticks.
Step 4. Let the glue cool for about 5-8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and slightly shorter in winter.
Step 5.After the glue cooling, use a golden dent lifter or bridge puller to align and press the puller to pull up the dent. Repeat the above steps until the dent disappears.
Step 6. After finishing the dent, use the alcohol to clean the glue on the car and the puller tabs.
With the use of hot melt adhesive, the better
After the glue solidified, use Pulling bridge