Car Washing Foam Gun 900ml
Make the washing of your car easily with this Foam Gun.
Unique foam cleaning gun, large 900ml capacity, works with most garden hoses.
2-in-1 function, support to spray foam or spray water. Foam generating wand creates a thick, clinging foam.
Adjustable ratio dial accurately mixes and sprays 6 ratios of foaming chemicals.
Portable and environment-friendly, durable construction for lasting value.
Hand grip with quick connector, easy to install. Detachable design, easy to carry and store.
Multiple uses: car washing, window washing or whatever else needs washing.
Type: car foam gun
Material: ABS Propylene, Copper
Quantity: 1 set
Item Color: As shown
Water Pressure: 2.5-6 bars
Dilution Ratio: 6 kinds of dilution ratio
Bottle Capacity: 900ml
Bottle Size: 10.5*10.5*17cm / 4.1*4.1*6.7"
Install Size: 44.5*10.5*21cm / 17.5*4.1*8.3"
Net Weight: 0.58kg / 20.5oz
1. Please read the instruction manual carefully and assemble the foam gun properly.
2. Infuse the right amount of washing fluid. (Capacity: 900ml.)
3. Please assemble the hose kit to the water pipe of the tap and foam gun rightly.
4. To lay out the diagram and adjust the rotary knob according to the ratio.
5. Open the water faucet of the tap.
6. Hold the controlling pole of the foam gun with a nozzle aimed at the object and spray foam.
7. Lay it for a proper time and offload the gun and wash it.
8. Remove the dirty water with rubber cleaner and then wipe it with a clean rag or scrap cotton yarn.
9. You must hold the controlling pole of the gun closely and control the moisture after closing the tap water faucet.
Note: if there is a connector on your water pipe, you should need to install another quick connector (not included in the package) when using this item.
1. Joint with the tap water faucet. Please confirm the connections tight carefully to avoid any leak.
2. Please carefully confirm the connections are tight to avoid leaking.
3. Please discharge the hose kit from the water faucet and foam gun when you don't use it.
4. Never mix many kinds of detergents together.
5. It is better to wear rubber gloves and protective glasses.